Surfing in France is pretty much as simple as it gets, get up have a croissant and espresso, scoot to the beach, off-shore, paddle out, get barrelled all morning, come home, big breakfast, quick nap, go and hunt some on-shore ramps, fall asleep on the beach, wake up, head home for a quick beer, straight into dinner, wine, crawl to bed, repeat above.
- What's the swell like? Pretty much always swell, very few flat spots.
- What's the water temp like? goes from December 4/3 booties to August just boardies.
- What's the wind like? off-shore in the morning, on-shore in the arvo, possible evening glass. clockwork.
- What's the food like? awesome.
- What is shopping like? All surf brands plus outlet shops, mazing.
- Do you need a car? only if you cant ride a bike with a surf rack.